Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Off to Market




Yesterday I went to a farm. Super fun! It was great to spend more time with my future nieces and nefews. They are so so cute! They already call me 'Auntie Megan'. Mind you, they say it in an accent. It is so adorable I could die.

I was also given the opportunity to eat off a cheese tray. I liked the brie and some other not smelly cheese. I disliked anything with a super strong smell like blue cheese and camembert.

Today we went to Birmingham again. I love taking the train. It's really quick and doesn't make me sick because it goes in a straight line unlike many modes of transportation here. We went to look for fabric for the tables at our reception. There is a market that had fabric for cheap. We were instructed to find fabric in our colo(u)rs for one £ a meter. It was pretty tricky. We only found one place selling fabric we liked for that price and it didn't have enough so we only bought some. We are going to try and find more the next time the market is there.

So far I have really enjoyed England. It is so beautiful and green. I have seen so much that I thought looks like old England would. It is such a neat area that you know is full of interesting history. It is so fun to see everything. I am really excited we get to start off our marriage here... well, we will really only be here for two nights til we head to the rest of Europe. Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment