Thursday, February 19, 2015

Oliver at NINE months



Ready to Party!
           This month Oliver and I went to DISNEYLAND! We met up with my family in Anaheim and had a great couple of days at the happiest place on earth. Oliver did absolutely amazing! He was pretty entertained by the whole thing. The rides were fun and he could go on just about all of them. I did managed to sneak away a time or two to go on some of the big rides. Tower of Terror is my favorite! We went in October so Disneyland had a special "Halloween Party" that we dressed up as Rapunzel and Pascal for. It was a blast!
T.O.T!
              Not long after getting back from Anaheim, my family came to visit Missy and I in the 'burg'. We went to the park one afternoon and had a really good time playing with the kiddos on the play structure and challenging each other to silly competitions. Who knew I could still hang upside down from a bar? Unfortunately there is no physical proof.


            We also wanted to go to a straw maze while my family was in town. It took a while for us to get out of our house so we were pushing our time limit. We had to get through the maze with the kids before the straw maze became 'haunted' after dark. We did not want Lily and Oliver to be in there when a bunch of teenagers dressed like creepy clowns and monsters were trying to scare them. Okay, honestly, I didn't want to be in there with those creepy teenagers either! Luckily we had Parker, Nathan, and Mark using their best analytical thinking so we got out of there with 15 minutes spare! Go boys!

         Oliver is old enough now that he is getting to know people and he has a really good time with my parents. My dad chose to come with Oliver and I to 'Toon Town' at Disneyland and as if that wasn't enough he also bought us some very expensive corn dogs afterward too. My mom always brings Oliver new clothes or toys and will get on the floor to play with him. Both he and I are lucky to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment