Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nothing...

 
We did nothing but enjoy ourselves.


This is the Dordogne River just by Fay's home, where we spent the next 10 days.
The McDonalds where we went to get internet and food! Once Nath tried to order a sprite in french and the worker gave him fries. Good times! :)
Finished Season 5!

We ate lots of cheese and crackers!
Dune de Pilat! The largest sand dune in Europe! We climbed all the way up and then back down sans towel, camera and footwear!
The Para Olympics was the background sound as we played scrabble

One of our fave games
THE favorite game! Played this way too much.
One of the shows we watched endlessly
We ate large amounts of fresh french bread purchased just down the street. One night we made french onion soup to go with it. It was delicious, and cheap!


We visited Nathans grandparents old house, Le Malpas, in Montazeau, France.
 We figured it would be easier to share what happened during our South of France time with pictures, most of which we were too lazy to take in real life. It was wonderful to hang out and do whatever we wanted, just Nath and I.

Next we get a closer look at the Dordogne river as we canoe it...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard right now because I know exactly what Nathan probably said trying to say, "Sprite" and then got "Frites". You say Sprite in French almost the exact same way you say it in English, that's the trick I finally learned! I made the same mistake ALL THE TIME when I first moved here! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Beegs, thanks for the updates. Miss y'all!!! Come back! Also, the Big Bang Theory is absolutely hilarious. I finished all 5 seasons in like...2 weeks. Next show for you to watch, Community. Trust me :)

    ReplyDelete